Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pretties yeyyy! :D

Ok sooo...I've been werking on this for like 4 days...werk in the habitrail is sloowww for some reason! BUT...finally they are ready to go! :D

This is a dress I decided to call 'Temptress'. I just wanted to make a sexy & dressy little number for the holidays. And sooo...out came this little Asian-inspired silky number with a daring cutout front (ty to Roslin Petion for the fabby cleavage <3) & a high slit over one thigh. It comes in gold & silver (which I think are nice, festive colors for this time of year), as well as three other rich, deep colors. I've included some piccies at the bottom of this post!!

AND...the best part is...since I'm still living in gerbilland...it's a freebie for now!! Just pop on over to the habitrail...my room is #3...and they're on the left side wall as you face the cage, along with last week's freebies. Here's a Landmark...or feel free to just im me anytime for a tp! It's not like I'm going anywhere! Once you get there just click and buy for $L0!! I don't see much point in putting them each out separately SO the vendor just has the entire pack! Be sure to peck on the glass...say hi...vote!! Enjoy!! <33







Pretties: Skin - Tete A Pied: Seductress 1 in Rose Medium, Hair - Fashionably Dead: Poof Poof in Black, Shoes: Shiny Things - Dare Pumps in Black.

No comments: