Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Monday!!

Helloooo out there! :D

I just finished these cpl little goodies. Just some little skirt outfits I've had on my brain...and ALSO something to test out this new MobVend dealie I've been wanting to look at. I've put each of them into a MobVend just to see how that goes...so any feedback on that is welcome!

Unfortunately the sets I put into the MobVends are no txfr SO traditional vendors are also out with the normal, transferable sets. The MobVends are at the main shop only, of course...and it remains to be seen if I see performance issues etc from it.

Soooo that's about all the news that's fit from me today...:D

These are of course available at CKS Designs for $L275 each (OR less...a lot less...possibly...depending on that MobVend thing:D)!

Earthy



Placid



Pretties:

Earthy Ad: Skin - Tete A Pied: Redhead in Trendy Copper, Hair - ETD Couture: The Updo in Citrus, Shoes - Shiny Things: Mary Jane Clogs in Black, Earrings - Gurl 6: Silver Hoops, Bracelets: Shiny Things: Everyday Gems in Moonstone & Lassitude & Ennui: Love Conquers All Bracelet in Silver and Moonstone.

Placid Ad: Skin - Tete A Pied: Rose Medium in Trendy Indigo, Hair - Panache: Drew in Autumn Light, Shoes - Shiny Things: Mary Jane Clogs in Black, Earrings - Girl 6: Silver Hoops.

No comments: