Sunday, April 01, 2007

Yup...lazy blogger! :D

So I put this out yesterday but was too lazy to blog! :P

I started to do this lil halter-style animal print minidress a lil while back now and finally got motivated to finish it! It's called 'Instinct'...and comes in 5 prints (cheetah, jaguar, giraffe, python, & zebra). It's a very simple but sexy & fun dress with some matching stockings...I wanted to keep it simple & not overdo it...cos imo with animal print a little goes a long way!

It's available at CKS Designs, SLexchange & SLboutique for $L175/single or $L525 for the set!! I'm including a pic of the python (my fave :P) and the pack!!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog reading!!! <333





Pretties: Skin - Gala: Pale in Root Beer, Hair - ETD: Shagness in Auburn, Shoes - Sylfie's Prim Seductions: Cascade Stiletto in Bronze/Black, Earrings & Armband - Nevermore Studios: Gold Hoopies & Onyx Skull Armband, Bracelet - Girl Props: Hibiscus Wooden Cuff.

No comments: