Thursday, April 12, 2007

Is It Morning Already?!!

Cos it feels like I just went to bed!!!

I gots new pretties that I put out laaaate last night but was just toooo sleepy to blog!!

This is a little retro styled babydoll dress that I decided to call 'Juliet'. I'm very, very happy with how the textures and detail on this one came out, despite the fact that two days of fiddling with the skirt nearly cost me my sanity! I know, I know...you're saying...'What sanity, Kit?! STFU.' :P

So she has a low-cut, empire-waisted bodice & a short, billowy babydoll skirt with a little prim bow, and optional sheer poofy sleeves. Very sweet and feminine and flirty and girlie. :)

Of course it's available in 5 sweet colors at CKS Designs as well as SLexchange & SLboutique for $L200/each or $L500/pack.

I've included a pic of each color...so there they are *points*!!! <333









Pretties: Skin - Tete a Pied: Rose Medium in Enigma 3, Hair - ETD: Grand in Copper Burnt, Shoes - Shiny Things: Spring Stilettos in White, Jewelry - Shiny Things: Everyday Gems (necklace, earrings, & bracelets) in Moonstone.

No comments: