Monday, April 09, 2007

Is It Possible...

...to have a meaningful relationship with a skin?!!

Cos I think I'm having one with the new Avril skin from Tete a Pied. Seriously. Like ever since I got it last week I can only take it off for *extremely* limited amounts of time and even then *only* when necessary. But then I start to get all shaky and jittery and want to put it back on. The eyes...are just soooo smoky...the lips...are just...sooooooo yummmy...the colors are just sooooo springy and fresh. I highly encourage popping over and trying on a demo before they're gone forever at the end of the month. Addiction may occur however...you have been warned. :P



Pretties: Skin - Tete a Pied: Redhead in Avril, Hair - ETD: Anisa in Copper Blackened, Earrings - Shiny Things: Glass Squares Earrings in Pink, Clothing - CKS Designs: Impressionable.

1 comment:

CronoCloud said...

You're not the only one. Not me, I switch out my TaP skins with other TaP skins :-), but there are plenty of others who are addicted to Avril.