Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring's Busting Out!

Helllooooooo!!!! :D

I have some pretty girlie pretties today!!!

I've been in a mood to break myself out of the winter bllllaahhhhssss & so I wanted to do some springy babydoll sundresses...and did them in a variety of bright/fun patterns. I decided to call the set 'Spring Fling'. Each includes the dress plus coordinating leggings & shrug. There are 10 yummy fun variations to choose from...OR you can just get the lot and mix/match all the colors up!! Thanks to CC for helping me come up with names for the different patterns! :D

Of course they're available at CKS Designs, as well as SLexchange & SLboutique. They're $L200/single or $L1000 for the whole shebang. I also put the Bluenette one in the MobVend...so you can get a no-txfr version of that one for up to half off!!

I'm including some random piccies...ta for now!!! <333







Pretties: Skin - Celestial Studios: Charmed Redhead Auburn Tone 30 in Barest, Hair - ETD: Patootie in Copper Burnt, Shoes & Earrings - Celestial Studios: Wood Heeled Shoes & Lulu Heart Dangle Earrings (both color-change).

No comments: