Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pretty Pretties!!

So...gotta couple of new releases today!!

Firrrst up is another business-ish type outfit that I decided to call 'Pwnd'. Why? Wellll...I had originally made the sweater for Haver Cole & Saeya Nyanda's Pwnd Mag release party on Imogen, with the plan of including it in a future outfit. I really liked the linen & pinstripes in the 'Girl Power' outfit...and had been thinking about a sort of two-toned black & white linen shirt. It all seemed to be such a natural fit...and so I used a non-sheer version of the linen (also minus the lacy flowers) for the shirt...and made a straight, form-fitting prim skirt to go with. After it was made, I realized, as a cool & unplanned result (although I'm not sure why I didn't realize it from the start...duh) that the pieces from the Girl Power outfit will mix & match very nicely with those from the Pwnd outfit...so that's kinda cool. Anyhow it needed a name...and since the sweater was originally made for the mag party...I went with it! Here's a piccie! :)




After I made the shirt for the Pwnd outfit...I really liked it...and started thinking that it would look nice in some more colorful variations. Also I'm just so tired of looking out my window and seeing snow...and I just want spring to be here already!! So I took my pretty paisley pattern and started seeing what fun color variations I could put on it...and this is what came out! Basically, I wanted some fun, colorful clothes that could be mixed up and mashed up in a few different ways...plus mixed up & mashed up with a few things already in the 'ol wardrobe!! I decided to call it 'Trendsetter'...and decided to go with some fun 'color' names like 'Crisp' & 'Fresh'. I just wanted something fun dammit! FUN!! So anyhow it comes in 5 color combos...each set comes with a cropped sweater, long (untucked) two-toned linen shirt (the sweater and shirt can be worn alone or together), two skirts (one matches the color of the sweater, the other the darker shade in the shirt), & leggings. Or you can just get the whole oinkin' pack and just go nuts in your own little orgy of color! Here's a pic to stop my rambling! (OK it's a couple of pics...one of the 'Fresh' set...and one of the pack so you get an idea of the color ranges!) :D




Ok fun blah blah blah....they're available at CKS Designs, as well as SLexchange & SLboutique...'Pwnd' is $L275 & 'Trendsetter' is $L325/single or $L800/pack.

That's me for now. God help you if you've actually read my incoherent rambling thus far...but THANK YOU if you did!! <333

HAPPY WEEKEND WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Pretties:

Pwnd ad: Skin - Tete a Pied: Rose Medium in Janvier Slate, Hair - ETD: Roslin in Red Blackened, Shoes - Sylfie's Prim Seductions: Origins Stilettos in steel/black, Earrings - Luminosity: Pearl Jewelry Set, Glasses - Mad Designs: Mad Glasses Type A#1 Wood

Trendsetter ads: Skin - Tete a Pied: Redhead in Fevrier Dawn, Hair - Madame de Pompadour: Whitney in Golden Brown, Shoes - Shiny Things: Lollies (in various colors), Earrings - Celestial Studios: Lulu Heart Dangle Earrings (color changing)

No comments: