Friday, March 02, 2007

I Feel Pretty

So...a pretty little pretty today that I once again didn't feel like blogging last night! ;)

So I've been wanting to do some different things this week for those ladies who don't like having their midriffs hanging out (not that there's anything wrong with that...just I know 95% of what I make is tummy-revealing o.O)...and this is an idea I had for a simple little 60's retro-style dress.

It's called 'Paisley Park'...I'm super-happy with how the paisley fabric on the upper half of the dress came out...and with the dress overall...it's just very simple, very fun, and very girlie. Sheer white tights are included...as well as a pair of sheer paisley tights that aren't shown in the picture. I wasn't nuts with how the paisley tights looked with the dress after making them...but...I thought they were really cute and would be nice to wear with other things...so I tossed them in anyhow!! :D

It's available at CKS Designs, as well as SLexchange & SLboutique for $L225...and here's a piccie!!

Ta for now!! <333



Pretties: Skin - Tete a Pied: Rose Medium in Vixen Red, Hair - Calico Creations: Sharee in Bronzed, Shoes - Angelina's @ West Indies Trading Company: Plain Baby Janes (Color Change).

No comments: