Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cincoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so finally I've been back into designing a bit...I need a 2nd me to keep up with things...wahhhhh!!!

Sooo a little newness today tho!!!

As is par for the course with me I had an outfit that started out one way and ended up kinda another. I had in mind this idea to do a little retro kinda early 60's little-top-and-capris-Laura(Laurie?)-Petrie-thinger...and then I decided I wanted these vivid colors and a really summery look...ANDDDDDDDD then I was like...omg what to name it...ANDDddd then I realized it was May 5...ANDDDDDDDDDDDD then I said 'hey, these colors are kinda bright & vivid & the ruffles and all...it gives the outfit a bit of a southwestish look'....ANDDDD then I said...'OOoooo I should give it out as a CdM giftie'....and then I said 'OOOoo why not call it Cinco'...and so there it is. Not really as I originally envisioned it but I'm really likin' it!! :D

So uhmmm....it has the little cropped top w/ruffles...but the top is finished so it can be worn w/o em too!!! Not sure why anyone would pass on ruffles when they're there for the taking BUT I know not everyone is a girliegirl like me SO the option is there! Also some matching capris...and both pieces are great for mixing & matching up with other stuffs. Also as my friend Tuber found out it makes for a great little mariachi looking thinger for guys if you wear it under a jacket. And don't mind looking slightly goofy. o.O

The peeps in the CKS group got the Lime one as a CdM giftie...and the peeps in the Fashion Consolidated group got the Blueberry one. So ffs...join some groups! <333

So anywho here are some piccies!! :D





Also today this lacy, feminine halter dress called 'Delicate'. It's a *tad* more on the dressy side...sheer lace with a little flexiprim ruffle just enough lining (and some panties!) to hide yer modesty. (Yes go ahead and giggle at me Sasy...I just like for people to know I remember they don't necessarily want it all hanging out there for everyone to see when they wear a mesh skirt!! o.O)

Also check out the yummmmmyyyy skin...Tete a Pied's new limited release Mai...which I decided to test out in a more tanned skin tone than I normally wear and I luuuuuuurrrrve it!! :D

In 7 sweet, summery colors...and of course a cpl of pics! ;)




They're available at the NEW (WOOOHOOOO) CKS Designs, SLexchange, & SLboutique. 'Cinco' is $L150/each or $L450/pack of 6 (or free if you're in the CKS or FashCon group(s) and like green or blue :D)...and 'Delicate' is $L200/each or $L700/pack of 7.

We still have a few odds and ends to square away on the new place...it's been such great fun putting this together w/CC!! If you've been in you may have noticed that some of the multi color vendors are iffy if you're not close enough to them to hear the whispers. Mucho thanks to my friend Jim who's helped with a script issue to make 'em better suited to the new place...I'll be updating them all over the next cpl days so they'll be more friendly!!

Okies...that's me today...Happy Cinco!!! <3333333333

Pretties:

Cinco Ads: Skin - Nylon Outfitters: Pearl in Black, Hair - Celestial Studios: Annie May Hair in Bittersweet, Shoes - Lassitude & Ennui: Hitomi in Classic, Earrings - Kitty's Rampage: Dangle Disc Earrings (various colors), Necklace - Tickled Pink: Velvet Gerber Chokers (various colors), Armbands - Lassitude & Ennui: Lunar & Solar in Silver, Bracelets - Celestial Studios: Lulu Jellies (color change).

Delicate Ads: Skin - Tete a Pied: Bronzage Light in Mai, Hair - Celestial Studios: Spring Enchantress Hair I in Ember, Shoes - Shiny Things: Spring Stilletos (White & Black), Earrings - Shiny Things: Aubrey Jewelry in Silver & Moonstone, Bracelets - Muse: Claris Pearl & Diamond Bracelet in Silver & Lassitude & Ennui: Love Conquers All Bracelet in Silver & Moonstone.

No comments: