Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sculpties?!

Bleh. So I've been dealing with an early fall cold that's kept me sidelined and/or in a semi-comatose NyQuil fog for the last few days...BUT...I managed to get out a new outfit last night that I've been working on that marks my first foray into sculptie prim use (Dun dun dun...scary!).

'Parker' is a pantset with a tank top that was giving me some issues. It's a really cute, sweet little top...with a lace front and bow accents...but I wanted a bit of a flared bottom with little ruffles. Initially I tried using the skirt layer...but was just...not happy enough with my results...then decided to bite the bullet and face my sculptiephobia...and see if I couldn't get something more to my liking with it. (Huge thanks to Phay for the sculptie advice...it was a godsend!! <3333.) Sooo after much fiddling and tinkering etc...I got a result that I'm pretty happy with!! So...the tank has a 'finished' bottom...making it wearable with or without the sculptie bottom...anddd I paired it up with some low-rise plaid pants that have optional sculpted flares. All in all...I'm tres happy with it...esp the top, which I've been running around in with my Gidget panties. :P

Anywho...she comes in 8 colors...$L195/single or $L750/pack...available of course at the CKS Designs Main Shop in Selby, as well as SL Exchange & OnRez. Leaving you with some piccies!! <33333





Pretties:

Skin - Fleur: Vivant Blossom 2 in Buff, Hair - 69: Babydoll in Redishbrown, Shoes - Detour: Glamour Metallic Pumps in Black

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute and sculpties look great! <3