Wednesday, February 28, 2007

OOooo...new stuffs!!

Sooo...late blog tonight but uhm...better late than never or something...:D

New pretty out tonight. I had seen this girl on American Idol last week with this long white shirt on (yeah yeah y'all know by now I'm an addict) and thought...'Hmm I like that and wanna try making something like it.' So I was gonna give it a go...and maybe make a pair of jeans to go with...and then I started on the shirt...and started thinking about this pinstripe texture I had made and hadn't used...and then I started thinking about a pair of pinstriped pants to go with...and then I started thinking about a suit...and then I said heyyyy why not shorts...and anyway that's how most things go with me...I start out with one thing...and end up with something very (if not entirely) different lots of the time.

SO anyhows...this one is fairly different than most of what I do...but I'm kinda liking it...and I hope others do too. The top is made of a really light, sheer linen texture with lacy flowers that I had a lot of fun fiddling with. (I included a matching bra for those who wanna wear the shirt but don't want bewbage showing <33) Both the suit and the top should pair well with other things, which I also like. Oh...also there's a short version of the top included for y'all who like to show some tummy! :P

It's called 'Girl Power'...is available at CKS Designs, as well as SLexchange & SLboutique for $L275.

ANDDddddd here's a piccie!!!! Bye for now! <33





Pretties: Skin - Last Call: Deviant Nation Champagne in Last Call/Fishnet, Hair - Calico Creations: Short Hair with Swept Bangs in Bronze, Shoes - Shiny Things: Dare Pumps in Black, Earrings - Gurl6: Silver Hoops.

No comments: