Friday, February 09, 2007

Let me call you sweetheart

So yah...I'm still on my V-day kick...wtf?

New pretty today in the form of a hot pink mini sweater-dress called 'Sweetheart'. It started out in my head a bit more retro than it ended up...but it still retains the low-around-the-hips chain belt (with heart-shaped links <33) and the pointelle knit tights to give it that bit of retro feel. There's also a daring heart-shaped cutout bodice. Wheeeeeeeeee!!

It's available at (yup, you guessed it!) CKS Designs, as well as SLexchange & SLboutique for $L225.

Here's a piccie...maybe I'll get off this V-day frenzy sometime...BUT...really this week's releases will still be perfectly wearable long after Cupid has left the building!! Enjoy & Happy Weekend!! <33





Pretties: Skin - Nevermore Studios: Hybrid II in Spectral Face #10, Hair: ETD - Riley in Mocha Blackened, Shoes - Shiny Things: Dare Pumps in Berry, Earrings - Gurl6: Silver Hoops.

No comments: