Thursday, March 06, 2008

And btw...

Ok yeah I know I said last season that keeping Paula was imperative cos she's way too entertaining to let go...but....

....yeah maybe it's time cos is it just me or is she really starting to become annoying?...

I mean the other night poor Jason stood there uncomfortably and nodded his head while she gave this lovely tidbit of advice to him:


"Although it's a level of difficulty you made it sound so effortless with ease and I am so glad you showed a beautiful vulnerability and you are great in front of the guitar and leaving it down that...I...you know...there's something...first of all...let's get back...all the guys you're great so far...great job...amazing...and Jason you are exactly what I'm loving about this season is you are unique and you are definitely recognizable in your technique...and I think that your phrasing...your phrasing is what makes you great."

(Yes...I made sure I got that verbatim before I erased it from my Tivo. If you don't watch the show...imagine that in a slightly slurred kinda drugged-up voice.)

And...pretty much...that's a fine example of what she says to everyone. In between jumping up and dancing around sort of drunkenly and being pulled back into her seat by Simon. Yeah. It may be time for Paula to go.

1 comment:

Roslin said...

*sheds tears of joy* Yes, ty so much for bringing back your commentary on AI. It is a joy to behold. I want to see more. RE: Paula, she needs to check into rehab STAT.