Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some Newness :)

So yesh I do have some more lingerie to release today...and I think I may be over my lingerie thing for now at least...we'll see! ;)

As I was telling my friend Phay the other night...I have so many outfits/projects/ideas that are partly finished...I really need to buckle down and focus in on getting them tied up and all ready! I just seem to have such an aversion to work this month...and more of an affinity for socializing, shopping, and rw!! But then I always go through periods of intense work and well, not-so-intense work. I guess it keeps me from going nuts!!!

Soooo...what I have today is a little lacy bra/panty set with a brocade corset that has attached garters and matching stockings. It's called 'Temptation' & comes in 10 rich, jewel-tone colors. As I did with the 'Seduction' set, I've included a pic of one color (Plum)& also a pic from the pack to show the range of colors (cos 10 pics would be just way too annoying for ALL of us!!). As you can see, I had a little fun with the modeling pole doing these ads! Also...check out that glorious new Tete A Pied skin...yummy yummy!! <33

They're available at CKS Designs & at SLexchange & SLboutique for $L225 each or $L1125 for the pack!!




Enjoy!...& stay tuned for some NON-lingerie coming soon! <3333

Pretties: Skin - Tete A Pied: Rose Medium in Janvier Cocoa, Hair - ETD Couture: The Pullback III in Citrus Rooted, Shoes - Sylfie's Prim Seductions: Origins Stilettos in Steel/Black, Earrings - Luminosity: Pearl Jewelry Set.

No comments: