Monday, July 16, 2007

Helloooooooooo World

Sooooo...I've been...hmmmm.....

Busy?
Lazy?
Loitering?
Having a Summer Vacation?

Mostly just keeping myself busy in world spending time with friends and taking a break from CKS and from other projects I've been working on...and getting caught up on some other things...and just kicking back and having some fun...as well as just having a little more time NOT doing SL things at all. (Yeah you know...that mythical RW place everyone talks about...)

Anyyywhoooo...my summer break is over and I'm digging back into work and such. I've been (I hope) keeping up with customer requests and CKS-related inquiries and such but if there's anything I've missed please don't hesitate to nudge me and tell me again! If I didn't respond to something..it's not cos I was ignoring you...it's just cos I didn't see it!!

Sooo once I get the ol blog updated a bit and get my email inbox under control...I'm gonna dive into ps...so look for a lil newness & prettiesss soon!!

Hope everyone's having an awesome summer!!!!

<33333

No comments: