Monday, September 29, 2008

soooooo...

...I had a customer sort of suggest that the Essential Sweater Dresses should maybe include mesh skirts (when intially released it was merely prim skirts)...which is something I never considered being as my pear-shaped ass looks *horrid* in mesh skirts...heh...but...it's a really good suggestion that I *should've* thought of.

SO...anywho today I've made some mesh skirts and updated all the packs/boxes/bags/vendors etc...andddd...gone thru records and dropped the mesh skirts on everyone who bought dresses before today...

...SO...if you bought an Essential Sweater Dress or dresses and didn't receive your mesh skirts...please just drop me a notecard in world (make sure your name's on it o.O) and lemme know so I can get it to you!!!

<33333

No comments: